- Complete registration online — start by visiting our Lacrosse Camps page
- Check in is at 8:30 a.m. for our full-day camps
- Check in is at 12:30 p.m. for our half-day camps
- Any additional information will be provided to you upon check in
Does everyone have to sign a waiver to participate in camp?
- Yes. You can download the waiver from our website or get one on the first day of camp. Your child cannot participate in camp until the waiver has been completed.
When will I receive confirmation of my camp registration?
- Confirmation will be sent through email immediately after registering online
When does registration close leading up to each camp?
- Camp registration will close three days prior to camp starting
Do camps sell out?
- We will have a maximum number of kids at each camp
- Check our individual camps for available spots remaining
- There will be updates on availability of spots listed here on our website as they occur
What is your refund policy?
- We don’t have a set policy and will discuss the circumstances with the parent
- We typically sell out all of our spaces, so a last-minute cancellation can deprives a child who could have attended
When does the camp start and finish?
- Camp starts at 9:00 a.m. and finishes at 3:30 p.m.
- Drop-off will be between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. every morning
- Pick-up will be between 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. every afternoon
- March Break camp check-in is at 12:30 p.m. and pick-up is between 4:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Is there a sign-in and sign-out everyday?
- Yes. Parents are expected to check their child in and out every day with one of the camp directors
What does my child need to bring everyday?
- Lunch, snacks and something to drink
- Shoulder pads, elbow pads, slash guards, and kidney pads
- Certified lacrosse or hockey helmet with a full mask
- Lacrosse or hockey gloves
- Lacrosse stick
- Sun screen in case we go outside
- Water bottle with his/her name on it
- Running shoes, shorts, T-shirt
Will water be supplied at camp?
- Yes. There will be a water jug provided for refilling water bottles. Each participant will be responsible for bringing his or her own water bottle.
What are the ages of campers and how are they divided?
- Ages are between 6 and 12. Campers will be divided by age and skill level, which will be assessed by the camp instructors.
What if I am late or my child will be missing a day?
- Please call or text us to let us know if your child won’t be present on a certain day
- You can contact Shawn Evans at 705-768-8828
Are your camps designed for a specific skill level?
- Our camps are designed to teach the fundamental skills that we believe are most important to be a successful lacrosse player and to reach the next level
- These skills include: Loose balls, passing, catching, and shooting, all taught by pro-level instructors
What happens during a typical day at camp?
- A typical day will be posted on a bulletin board at camp
What are the rules at camp?
- Instructors will go over the rules to all participants on the first day of camp
- Campers are expected to be respectful of other camp participants, the instructors, and the facilities
- Parents will be notified of a child’s misbehaviour
How do I contact my child during camp?
- You can contact Turner Evans or Shawn Evans at 705-768-8828
How do we get a Nationwide Lacrosse camp in our community?
- Please contact us